Bitmaps in Borland C/C++
Author Message
 Bitmaps in Borland C/C++

Could anybody out there help me with a relatively small graphics problem?
What I need is either code for reading and displaying bitmap files (in 16
or 256 colours), or information on how they are stored.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Fri, 23 May 1997 22:27:03 GMT

2. Need C++ text for non cs major course

3. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

4. C++ code : Visual C++ and Borland C++ compilers

5. C++ code : Visual C++ and Borland C++ compilers

6. Borland Pascal to Borland C++ translator package?

7. Include code in other Cs files

9. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

10. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

11. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

12. Serial.cs