C-oriented text for intro CS II
Author Message
 C-oriented text for intro CS II

Hi.  Our department is very interested in people's suggestions and
experiences with C-oriented textbooks for second semester introductory
computer science.  (We're in the process of moving our intro course from
Pascal to C.)  If you have any such information, please reply via mail;
I'll collect the responses and summarize to the net if there's
interest.  Thanks.

Sat, 22 Apr 1995 06:30:04 GMT

2. Survey on using C as intro CS langauge (?)

3. Survey on using C as intro CS langa

4. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

5. Info on object-oriented Cs requested

6. Need C++ text for non cs major course

7. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

8. Include code in other Cs files

10. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

11. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime