Subject: Re: IOCCC 2001 FINALLY FINISHED - Winners up on web site!
Date: 06 Feb 2003 20:37:09 GMT

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c.moderated

[Followups set to comp.lang.c.moderated, in deference to the OP]

> I can't believe the number of delays we've had, but who cares?  It's done
> now.
> These are the *2001* results.  Yes, there was a year of delay in there.

Neat, but by no means a record. :-)

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Slashdotted?  Try the mirrors:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Folks, you *must* *please* go and check out
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This is the most insanely brilliant program I have ever seen. I would post
it here were it not for the two facts that (a) the line length marginally
exceeds recommended Usenet article line length and (b) the line length
matters to the program.

Get the program. Look at the source code, and think "yeh yeh typical IOCCC
unreadable junk". Then *look* at the source code. Really look. Stare and
stare and stare at the source code until your eyes go funny. Suddenly,
comprehension will dawn. This code is /truly/ self-documenting, in two very
different ways!

<snip>

> We thank you all for your patience.

Well worth the wait!

C FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scs/C-faq/top.html
K&R answers, C books, etc: http://www.*-*-*.com/
--

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:47:23 GMT

1. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From: mikey@ontek.com (Mike Lee)}

2. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From Mike Lee, via me}

3. No subject was specified.

4. Do my homework, I'm lazy [submitted without subject -mod]

5. (no subject)

6. Newbie Question [came in with no subject line -mod]

7. matrix determinant code [submitted with no subject]

8. (no subject)

9. (no subject)

10. <sent to mod without subject>

11. Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c