Help, I am new to cprograming and can't figure out why this does not work right. - mail.cpp (1/1)
Author Message
 Help, I am new to cprograming and can't figure out why this does not work right. - mail.cpp (1/1)

begin 644 mail.cpp
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Wed, 03 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help, I am new to cprograming and can't figure out why this does not work right. - mail.cpp (1/1)

Quote:

>begin 644 mail.cpp

[snip]

Without even bothering to decode it (why *do* people uuencode
text files?), you're in the wrong newsgroup.  C++ questions
belong in comp.lang.c++

John
--
John Winters.  Wallingford, Oxon, England.

Thu, 04 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, I am new to cprograming and can't figure out why this does not work right. - mail.cpp (0/1)

2. Help, I am new to cprograming and can't figure out why this does not work right. - mail.cpp (0/1)

3. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

4. Help, I am new to cprograming ...

5. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why

6. Don't know why resourses not working?

7. Figuring out why main form window won't close

8. Getting RegSvr32 registration failed, but can't figure out why

9. Server Error in '/RI' Application

10. Help I cant C what I am doing wrong

11. Help - what am I doing wrong?

12. Help - why is Class Wizard not recognising new dialog controls