pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project
Author Message
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

senior algorithm programmer (PHD preferred) competent with functions
and partial derivitives in c or c++ interested in doing ground
breaking work ..if interested I would be able to discuss the details
of what we are trying to do at that time, as this is in Stealth mode
at the moment and has large implications for society !

Thank you,

Steve

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:38:22 GMT
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

Quote:
> senior algorithm programmer (PHD preferred) competent with functions
> and partial derivitives in c or c++ interested in doing ground
> breaking work

I do that in my garden. :-)

Quote:
>..if interested I would be able to discuss the details
> of what we are trying to do at that time, as this is in Stealth mode
> at the moment and has large implications for society !

Apparently it can't inhibit the spamming of Usenet, though. :-)

-Mike

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:35:22 GMT
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

Quote:

> > senior algorithm programmer (PHD preferred) competent with functions
> > and partial derivitives in c or c++ interested in doing ground
> > breaking work

> I do that in my garden. :-)

> >..if interested I would be able to discuss the details
> > of what we are trying to do at that time, as this is in Stealth mode
> > at the moment and has large implications for society !

> Apparently it can't inhibit the spamming of Usenet, though. :-)

> -Mike

But see, the implication for society is but more SPAM! Don't you see!?
It takes someone who can code calculations for partial derivatives in
C++ to do that!

Sean

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:46:58 GMT
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

Quote:

> senior algorithm programmer (PHD preferred) competent with functions
> and partial derivitives in c or c++ interested in doing ground
> breaking work ..if interested I would be able to discuss the details
> of what we are trying to do at that time, as this is in Stealth mode
> at the moment and has large implications for society !

Boy, what are we coming to when it takes a Piled Higher and Deeper
to understand functions and partial derivatives!  Right now I
would rather break wind than ground in this area.

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 09:37:27 GMT
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

Quote:

> Boy, what are we coming to when it takes a Piled Higher and Deeper
> to understand functions and partial derivatives!

Get your Piled Higher and Deeper right here:
        http://phd.stanford.edu
--
"You call this a *C* question? What the hell are you smoking?" --Kaz

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:27:09 GMT
 pioneering math/algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

Quote:
> senior algorithm programmer (PHD preferred)

Are you sure you don't want the *other* kind of programmer?  You know -- the
ones who don't _need_ any algorithms.

Quote:
> competent with functions

So much for OO.  Or are you speaking of bodily functions such as
"expectorating"?

Quote:
> and partial derivitives

CLUE-BY-FOUR Across the cranium:
Get a copy of NAG:
http://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/cl/manual/pdf/D03/d03_intro.pdf

Quote:
> in c or c++ interested in doing ground
> breaking work

About 6 feet deep I imagine.

Quote:
> ..if interested I would be able to discuss the details
> of what we are trying to do at that time, as this is in Stealth mode
> at the moment and has large implications for society !

Is it really so that personnel for upper level work at Stanford is gathered
by inappropriate posts to USENET discussion groups?

Nah.  Lame troll, to be sure.
--
C-FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
 "The C-FAQ Book" ISBN 0-201-84519-9

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:28:25 GMT

1. Pioneering senior search algorithm programmer wanted for Stanford project

2. Stanford internet startup needs C++ programmer

3. Stanford internet startup needs C++ programmer

4. Stanford internet startup needs C++ programmer

5. programmer still wanted for personal project

6. games programmer wanted for open source MMORPG project

7. Programmer Wanted for Project

8. Programmers wanted for exciting WWW project

9. fast math algorithms

10. ANSI C Math Algorithm help.

11. (LONG) Re: a math algorithm problem

12. a math algorithm problem