Getting started to write a email client
Author Message
 Getting started to write a email client

hello

i know this place may be out of place for this question, but could any1
direct me to what is needed to write a windows email client?

or a web based one, for that matter

thanks alot.

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:11:08 GMT
 Getting started to write a email client

Quote:
> hello
> i know this place may be out of place for this question, but could any1
> direct me to what is needed to write a windows email client?
> or a web based one, for that matter
> thanks alot.

This place is out of place. "Any1" can direct you to
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.

"You could take his life and..."
   - Mirja Tolsa

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:18:58 GMT

1. start standard email client

2. How to start standard email client and browser

3. Writing email client in C/C++

4. Write a Plug-in for Email Clients

5. What's the best way to write an Email Client in MFC

6. writing inet client to access URL requiring client certificate

7. Email client in C/C++

8. Email client list - Should I use MAPI???

9. Communicate with Email client

10. Default email client from registry

11. Launch default email client

12. Launching default email client without new message popup