Indian Hills Style Guide wanted
Author Message
 Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
letting me know where I can get it.

Mucho thanks,

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 14:02:00 GMT
 Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

Quote:

> I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
> coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
> document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
> documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
> letting me know where I can get it.

Now read the summary line (if you have not already done so - no infinite
loops, pleas).

Mike Lindner
attunix!mpl

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 18:00:00 GMT
 Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

Quote:

> I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
> coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
> document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
> documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
> letting me know where I can get it.

> Mucho thanks,

I too would like information on this document.  I have heard references
to it several times.

Can some one post some info. on it for us.

Thanks also...

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 14:03:00 GMT

1. indian hills style guide

2. Indian Hill C Style Guide

3. Indian Hills Style guide

4. Indian Hill Style Guide

5. Indian Hill style guide - summary

6. Indian Hill style guide needed

7. Indian Hill Style Guide

8. Plain text Indian Hill Guide

9. Need postscript version of Indian Hill Guide

10. Indian Hill Style Sheet

11. Indian Hills C Style and Coding Standards

12. Indian Hill Coding Style Standard