Help with mult-keypresses
Author Message
 Help with mult-keypresses

I need help, I am trying to find a good routine that will allow multiple
keyboard inputs all at the same time...(ie pressing 'a' and pressing 'k'
at the same time) Any help I would give full credit to.  I do not look at

Thanks for your time

Brad

Sun, 28 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with mult-keypresses

Quote:

> I need help, I am trying to find a good routine that will allow multiple
> keyboard inputs all at the same time...(ie pressing 'a' and pressing 'k'
> at the same time) Any help I would give full credit to.  I do not look at

Try finding materials related to game programming. rec.games.programming
and x2ftp.oulu.fi are goo places to start.

John Williams

"Life is case sensitive."

Sun, 28 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help :mult thread problem

2. KeyPress PageUp/Down Help

3. HELP! Keypress detect

4. Hardware keypresses - Please help

5. Two longs mult part 3

6. Mult record set and Update()

7. Mult-User DAO Issues

8. ADO - parameterized Oracle stored proc ret mult rows?

9. clone projects, make mult projects in bat file

10. Precompiled Hdrs and Mult Projects w/in workspace

11. Why RecalcLayout in SDI+ mult views ?

12. matrix mult. in c/c++