Urgent info needed re: system V Curses Lib and C-ISAM LIB for VMS
Author Message
 Urgent info needed re: system V Curses Lib and C-ISAM LIB for VMS

Please E-mail me if you have info on where I can get:

System V based Curses Library for VMS

C-ISAM Library for VMS

Would prefer a commercial product for both of these but will be
happy to get info on PD versions also.

Thanks

Ken Adler

Sat, 05 Mar 1994 06:28:19 GMT

1. CONFLICT - Global Var of a .LIB Vs Global Var of a program which uses the LIB

2. nafxcw.lib vs libcpmt.lib

3. Help on LNK2005 error (nafxcwd.lib vs libcmtd.lib)

4. curses.h and curses.lib

5. C example using curses lib needed

6. Need Recommendation for C/C++ Unix curses/VT100 lib

7. SLIBCE.LIB & LLIBCE.LIB needed

8. looking for lib ISAM ??

9. curses lib on Visual C

10. WHERE YOU CAN FIND CURSES-LIB FOR MSDOS !

11. curses lib

12. How to get rid of odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib