Thank You!
Author Message
 Thank You!

TO ANYONE WHO REPLIED TO MY LETTER,

My name is Patrick Schugg.  A while ago I wrote you to asking for an
easy way of saving an entire structure to a file, rather than each
individual peace of information.  To all of you who replied, THANK YOU.
I am very sorry I did not get back to you all personnaly, but I am
afraid I did not have access to my messages, and now my mail is rather
dated.

I appreciate your help, and your ideas.

Pat Schugg
Entropist

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 05:43:11 GMT

1. ThinkC : Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

2. PLEASE PLEASE...THANKS THANKS!!

3. THANKS THANKS for all your help but i have a new problem that poped up with my income tax proggie

4. Thank you, guys

5. VC team - thanks!

6. Thanks: pointer to array - memory usage

7. this is a test message - testing my email program - please ignore it - thank you -bye

8. Thanks to the Microsoft Visual C++ Team

9. Thank you

10. Comparing strings thanks for your help

11. Searching a string...Thanks for the help!

12. just wanted to say thanks