White Paper: CC++
Author Message
 White Paper: CC++

Hello all -

My colleague Sandeep and I have written a white paper on a new
language based on C++.  It includes new keywords and operators
designed to help formalize object interaction.

If you are interested, please visit the following URL:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ksanthan/CCP

and let us know what you think.  Your feedback is most welcome and
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Kumaran
--

Orwell's Law of Bridge:
  All bridge hands are equally likely, but some are more equally likely

          --->   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ksanthan  <---

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. white paper on namespaces and assemblies

2. New White Paper

3. Where can I get the complete MSF white paper

4. In-memory database white paper

5. Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format

6. New: cc++ version 0.7.0

7. compile listing with HP CC and/or HP cc

8. compile GNU CC without using /usr/ucb/cc

9. matherr handler in Borland cc++ 4.5

10. C compiler -- cc/gcc -ansi/lint/CC ?

11. tool(s) or white paper to convert "c++" code to "c"

12. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????