Quick ISO C Reference Manual 
Author Message
 Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Seen on c.o.l.a.  I haven't looked at it at all.

BTW, I've been absent this week because the MSU news server died.
It's back up now, obviously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Some years ago I've started writing a Reference Manual for the C
programming language.  Unfortunately I've never finished the work, so I
decided to publish the book under the General Public License.  If someone
is interested, it can be found at the address

http://www.*-*-*.com/

It is available in postscript format and{*filter*}sources.  If someone would
like to contribute to the book, please contact me via email.

Regards,
        Sandro
----------------------------------------------------------------------



Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:42:44 GMT  
 Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Quote:

> Seen on c.o.l.a.  I haven't looked at it at all.

I've DLed the HTML version. I'll glance through it if I get a spare
moment. Can we presume the PDF contents are identical to the HTML
contents?

Quote:
> BTW, I've been absent this week because the MSU news server died.
> It's back up now, obviously.

Tut, tut, excuses, excuses!

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place." - Dennis M Ritchie, 29 July 1999.
C FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
K&R answers, C books, etc: http://users.powernet.co.uk/eton



Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:14:17 GMT  
 Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Quote:

>> Seen on c.o.l.a.  I haven't looked at it at all.

>I've DLed the HTML version. I'll glance through it if I get a spare
>moment. Can we presume the PDF contents are identical to the HTML
>contents?

The only *sensible* presumption that can be made from that URL is that
the PDF contains a *different* book: Appunti di Analisi 1 [italian].

Dan
--
Dan Pop
CERN, IT Division

Mail:  CERN - IT, Bat. 31 1-014, CH-1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland



Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:06:45 GMT  
 Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Quote:
>----------------------------------------------------------------------

>Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
>Subject: Quick ISO C Reference Manual

>Some years ago I've started writing a Reference Manual for the C
>programming language.  Unfortunately I've never finished the work, so I
>decided to publish the book under the General Public License.  If someone
>is interested, it can be found at the address

>http://www.sigala.it/sandro/books.html

It's basically a Quick ISO C Library Reference.  The language itself is
not (really) covered.

Dan
--
Dan Pop
CERN, IT Division

Mail:  CERN - IT, Bat. 31 1-014, CH-1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland



Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:04:24 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. ANNOUNCE: Quick ISO C Reference Manual

2. ISO ANSI C manual

3. wanted: Quick C compiler+manuals

4. Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed

5. clcm: Looking for a better C reference manual

6. need good reference manual

7. ->C A Reference Manual

8. FS: C answer book, C reference manual, C standard library

9. Borland C 3.0/3.1 Library Reference Manual wanted

10. In the reference manual of K&R2 (2)

11. looking for nonANSI C reference manual

12. ANSI C Library reference manual online?

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software