Magic Programming Language
Author Message
 Magic Programming Language

Quote:

>  Sorry if this seems an inappropriate locale for posting the following
>  query, but other postings elsewhere have turned up dry.

>  Is anybody familiar with the Magic programming language? On Mosaic
>  this past week-end, browsing turned up only one reference to a Turbo
>  utility similarly named for "fast" assembly programming, but postings
>  there have yielded nil. Any pointers much appreciated!

>  -- Scott

char *pointer_a
int *pointer_b
long double *pointer_c

Until next time...           __  __  ___
                            |__)|  |   /
                            |   |__|  /__    Creator of alt.music.abba

... He's a potato Jim!, Let's gouge out all of his eyes

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Magic Programming Language

 Sorry if this seems an inappropriate locale for posting the following
 query, but other postings elsewhere have turned up dry.

 Is anybody familiar with the Magic programming language? On Mosaic
 this past week-end, browsing turned up only one reference to a Turbo
 utility similarly named for "fast" assembly programming, but postings
 there have yielded nil. Any pointers much appreciated!

 -- Scott

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Magic square program solved, part II

2. Magic square program solved - msquare.c (1/1)

3. Magic square program solved - msquare.c (0/1)

4. Magic square program

5. Magic Square Programming

6. new freeware programming tool, source available: Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C Interpreter Module)

7. How can I get good at programming C programming language

8. "The C Programming Language" programs

9. Simple Diagramming Program for C Language Programs

10. What programming language to choose?

11. programming language advice needed

12. PLAN-X: Programming Language Technologies for XML