FORGOT TO ATTACH SOURCE CODE!!!
Author Message
 FORGOT TO ATTACH SOURCE CODE!!!

   i just posted a message about my printf problems in an if...situation...

   here is the source attached...

Could you post it unencoded, too?  I find it difficult to read
uuencoded documents by eye.

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FORGOT TO ATTACH SOURCE CODE!!!

Quote:

> i just posted a message about my printf problems in an if...situation...

> here is the source attached...

You shouldn't attach source code.  Just copying it into your message is
better.

Obviously my original response about switch/case was wrong.  The problem
with this code is that you use the assignment "=" operator where you
should use the comparison operator "==".  Assigning any non-zero value
to an integer produces a "true" value, so all of the if tests are
executed.

If you double the equal signs your program should do what you want (I
didn't read any of the other code, so there may be faults there).  If
your compiler didn't warn you about the if statements you should turn
your warning level up.

--

I believe we can change anything.
I believe in my dream.

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FORGOT TO ATTACH SOURCE CODE!!!

2. DON'T POST BINARY ATTACHEMENTS (was: Re: FORGOT TO ATTACH SOURCE CODE!!!)

3. Learning Linked Lists, Code Attached, My understanding of code attached, Please confirm understanding

4. Help!(long source code attached)

5. how to convert source code pascal to source code c

6. Java source code to CSharp source code converter

7. help with a calculation in a function *whoops forgot the code here it is*

8. oops I forgot the code...

9. Class Wizard has forgotten my code!

10. Attached Source Problem

11. DAO: problems attaching external tables (ODBC data sources)

12. Attaching to a running process - can't get source