HELP!: libc internal error: -rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held.
Author Message
 HELP!: libc internal error: -rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held.

Dear C gurus:

There's a program that tries to load a shared object that
I have created.  As soon as the program loads (or tries to load) the
shared object, the following error message is returned.

"libc internal error: -rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held"

I'm using the SPARC C compiler v3.0.1.  I'm thinking that the message
is generated by a system library.  Does anyone know what the message
means?  Does anyone know what "rmutex" means?

Any help/insight would be appreciated....Thanx

                                                  Alex Sharifi

Sun, 01 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!: libc internal error: -rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held.

Quote:
>> Dear C gurus:
>> "libc internal error: -rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held"
>> I'm using the SPARC C compiler v3.0.1.  I'm thinking that the message
>> is generated by a system library.  Does anyone know what the message
>> means?  Does anyone know what "rmutex" means?

You directed a query to "C gurus". Now...what precisely is your
question regarding the C programming language?

      Linux for fun, M$ for $$$...and the NFL for what really counts!

Mon, 02 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. libc internal error: _rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held.

2. Help! Link error: Internal error during IdentifyAssignedOrdinals

3. Internal Error: GDI+ is not properly initialized

4. HELP !! internal compiler error

5. Help - COMUTIL.H internal error

6. Internal compiler error - please help

7. help: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

8. HELP !! internal compiler error

9. //Help - INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

10. libc strptime not working

11. libc strptime not working

12. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR