idle time
Author Message
 idle time

I am trying to write a program that will check to see how long the terminal
I am logged into is idle and after a certain time preform another function.
I cannot seem to find out how to find the idle time. I have tried to use
the stat.st_atime and the time functions on that terminal but I am doing
something wrong. By the way I am using a unix system. Could someone help

in advance for any help.

charles,

        * Where the people lead the leaders will follow *

Wed, 15 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to obtain the login time and the idle time of the user

2. how to obtain the login time and the idle time of the users

3. System Idle time

4. Idle Times

5. Get Total Idle Time

6. User Idle Time