fsingle compiler option
Author Message
 fsingle compiler option

I need to compile certain matrix algebra code using single precision and
the -fsingle option that works with some cc's does not work on my linux
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux.

Is there another gcc version / another c compiler / another option I
could use?

thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 fsingle compiler option

Quote:

>I need to compile certain matrix algebra code using single precision and
>the -fsingle option that works with some cc's does not work on my linux
>gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux.

>Is there another gcc version / another c compiler / another option I
>could use?

This is off topic for clc.

Try asking in a gcc group and a group relating to the other compilers
you use, and i suggest you define "does not work" since that could
mean anything from crashing your Pc to producing marginally incorrect
answers.

Mark McIntyre

C- FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Some help with compiler options, by any chance?

2. Missing VC++.NET Compiler and Linker Options tab

3. CSharp Compiler Options...

4. How do I set the /EHa compiler option

5. compiler options von Visual Studio

6. gcc compiler options.

7. compiler option for math.h

8. ansi c enforcing compiler options

9. Verbose compiler options?

10. translate MSC++ command line compiler options to Borland C++

11. #ifdef and compiler option

12. Duplicate Strings Merged (Options|Project|Compiler|Code Generation)