Page Fault (Borland C++ 4.52)
Author Message
 Page Fault (Borland C++ 4.52)

Hello Everybody!

I encountered a Problem while debbuging a
DOS Application with Borland C++ 4.52 under
Windows 3.11.

After calling Turobde{*filter*} from Tools I am able to
properly debugg the Aplication. When this Applictaion
is terminated by using "exit(0)"(and after the jump back into the IDE
has occurred) i recieve an unexpected "page fault".

Thanks in advance for any help

Digital Greetings

Christian Oppel

Thu, 08 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page Fault (Borland C++ 4.52)

Quote:

> After calling Turobde{*filter*} from Tools I am able to
> properly debugg the Aplication. When this Applictaion
> is terminated by using "exit(0)"(and after the jump back into the IDE
> has occurred) i recieve an unexpected "page fault".

Usually, crashing in exit code means your program has
trashed memory somewhere that the exit code is using
for its cleanup.

Scott
--
Look at Softbase Systems' client/server tools, www.softbase.com
Check out the Essential 97 package for Windows 95 www.skwc.com/essent

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland C++ 4.52 problem

2. Borland C++ 4.52 problem - Thanks!

3. Borland C++ 4.52 and Windows 95

4. Borland C++ 4.52 Problem

5. Mem problems in Borland c++ 4.52

6. borland 4.52 C++ question

7. Borland C++ version 4.52..... file i/o problems

8. WTD: C batch file for Borland C++ 4.52

9. Borland C++ 4.52 Big Sale

10. Borland C++ 4.52 Executable Size

11. HELP BORLAND C++ 4.52

12. farfree, farmalloc and NULL (Borland C++ 4.52)