Need help finding good compiler - QUICK!
Author Message
 Need help finding good compiler - QUICK!

Our company is in need of a C compiler for a 486 system.  I'll be doing the
programming, so the coice is up to me.  I've been leaning toward a C++
compiler, but haven't had a lot of time to go looking around.  While I'm not
set on either of these two, It looks like either Microsoft Visual C++ or
Borland's Turbo C++.  What I need though, are thoughts from people currently
working on with a compiler they like or hate.  I'm hoping to have one up and
running by Monday, as I have a project that I need to move on.  Any and all
advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
                                                -Tom
--
Okay, one more time.  This is your brain. (egg)
This is your brain on {*filter*}. (egg in frying pan)

Tue, 17 Oct 1995 04:06:32 GMT

1. needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#

2. HELP: quick hypotenuse find needed

3. HELP:Need copy of MS Quick C w/Quick assembler 2.5x for windows

4. Student Learning C Needs Help Finding A Compiler

5. need help finding ANSI C compiler

6. Need Help Finding Sperry 'C' Compilers

7. Need help finding compiler

8. need help finding a free c compiler

9. Where can I find a Good C Compiler?

10. find a good C or C++ compiler