Cant install the VC - Samples?WHY!?
Author Message
 Cant install the VC - Samples?WHY!?

I have the same problem, but Im using the Learning Edition.
Will this SP fix the problem for VC5.0 Learning Edition so I can
"LEARN!!!!?????".
Do I have to download the whole zillion MB patch to fix this stupid
problem????

=DG=

Quote:

>comp.lang.c:

>>I want to install the sample "Scribble" from the Visual C.0 via the
>>Infoviewer.
>>VisualCSamples/MFCSamples/TutorialSamples/Scribble

>>To install the samples I can choose the "Steps" I would like to. If I
>>click on there an error windows appears.
>>Error:  Fehler beim Zugriff auf die Beispieldateien
>>             (Error to access the samples)

>>I would be very glad if you could help me..

>>bye bye folks

>>Mike

>I had the same problem (except in English). Downloading and installing
>SP3 fixed it.

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>-- irc: andyh    icq: 5747695
>--- IRC Operator on Nottingham.Uk.GalaxyNet.Org

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to install System Wide Hooks, Sample code included working for installing app

2. NT System Symbol Setup : Cant install

3. cant find msvcr40d.dll - install problem? mscal.ocx

4. trying to reach the .net samples but cant

5. Co-install of VC 5.0 and VC 6.0

6. why cant you assign a char* to ctime()?

7. Cant see why malloc() req'd.

8. Why cant I Catch Messages from CSliderCtrl?

9. Why the message box cant be popped up

10. Why cant I see every messasge in PreTranslateMessage?

11. Why cant CStatic respond to MOUSE_MOVE event?

12. Why cant I get EM_SETSEL messages?