Example C source for simple web-server
Author Message
 Example C source for simple web-server

I don't know if it's still available, but Netscape was offering the source
code to their browser for free a few months ago.  Check there.

--
Increase the Peace!
Charles LaCour

Quote:

>Hi:

>Does anyone know where I could obtain some example C source code for a
>simple web-server?

>Doubly thankful if you'd email as well as posting here!

>Thanks and regards,

>--
>David C. Sisk
>The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~davesisk/oont.htm

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Example C source for simple web-server

Or if you have it and use windows, MSVC++ 5 included a C (and C++?)
example app for winsock that was a web server...

>I don't know if it's still available, but Netscape was offering the
source
>code to their browser for free a few months ago.  Check there.

>--
>Increase the Peace!
>Charles LaCour

>>Hi:

>>Does anyone know where I could obtain some example C source code for
>>simple web-server?

>>Doubly thankful if you'd email as well as posting here!

>>Thanks and regards,

>>--
>>David C. Sisk
>>The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
>>http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm

Please remove the DGOTEV before replying by email.

 Go to http://www.ukonline.co.uk to find out
 about other online services we offer our subscribers.

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Example C source for simple web-server
Quote:

> Hi:

> Does anyone know where I could obtain some example C source code for a
> simple web-server?

> Doubly thankful if you'd email as well as posting here!

> Thanks and regards,

> --
> David C. Sisk
> The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
> http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm

You can get Apache, but I guess that doesn't qualify as simple.
--

        Citizen of the "UNTIED STATES"

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple multithreaded web server example

2. Please repost simple C# web server example

3. Simple client server example.

4. Simple TCPv4 client and server example

5. Source for simple client/server

6. Simple FTP Server Source

7. Simple ATL Com object problem on simplest examples

8. Access C/C++ Newsgroups via the web - Free Web based News server

9. ATL Server - Web Application/Web Service

10. Windows CE Web Server: Using Web Tools to Monitor and Manage Embedded Devices

11. Web Service with existing web server

12. manipulating server controls in the Codebehind .cs file