ISR for Parallel Port
Author Message
 ISR for Parallel Port

Hi, does anyone have functions/examples of using interrupts with the
parallel port to send and receive data? You know, sort of like the Async lib
for serial ports except that I need it for parallel ports.

I'm trying to write a program to transfer data between a TI calc and the
computer through the parallel port. If you have any info on that, I would
like it too.

thanx!
Tony Liu

Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Parallel port/ Serial port

2. examples for com port & parallel port

3. com port example? (w/ ISR, only need Rx)

4. ISR For P.C. Comm Ports in C ?

5. Control parallel port

6. how to interface with the parallel port

7. Timer/Delay and Parallel Port

8. Processortype and Parallel Port

9. Interfacing to the parallel port in C - HELP!

10. Parallel port in C and GWBASIC

11. Serial or Parallel port use

12. Parallel Port Connection???