Help : Mail Manipulation
Author Message
 Help : Mail Manipulation

        I need to find out how to manipulate messages on the
VAX using C. I need to be able to read and parse them into
individual lines. I also need to be able to compose and send
them and also move them from 1 folder to another using a mail
handling program.
        Also, is there any way to make the mail handling program
I write run constantly and pretty much in the background so that
it does not interfere with anything else?
        I'm pretty new to using a VAX so if any of these questions
sound ignorant, they probably are. I appreciate any help I can get.
Please E-Mail me as I haven't quite gotten the hang of the news
feature yet.

                                        Thanks,
                                        \/\/ill R.

     University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas

Tue, 20 May 1997 04:41:04 GMT

1. MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS

2. Help with Direct Disk Access and Manipulation

3. simple string manipulation...help?

4. need help with file manipulation on jpg and gif

5. string manipulation.....HELP

6. string manipulation.....HELP

7. NEED HELP WITH STRING MANIPULATION

8. Need help w/ C programming - string manipulation

9. Need help with File and Directory Manipulations

10. Need help with font manipulation using MSC 6.0

11. DIR MANIPULATION HELP

12. Need help with data files and byte manipulation