WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG
Author Message
 WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

Quote:

> FOR ALL YOUR ANTISEMITIC NEEDS.

I don't like replying to this sort of stupidity, especially as it is in
all likelihood just an idiotic troll, but I think there should be at
least one reply making it clear (for the benefit of the archives, if
nothing else) that this newsgroup is for discussing the C language, not
for promoting vile racist propaganda, and that the vast majority of
comp.lang.c subscribers - is "all" too much to hope for? - find the very
idea of anti-Semitism to be a hideous blot on our civilisation.

C FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scs/C-faq/top.html
K&R answers, C books, etc: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:26:53 GMT
 WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

Quote:

> I don't like replying to this sort of stupidity, especially as it is in
> all likelihood just an idiotic troll,

worse, spam, this is in every group I read it seems :-(

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:46:51 GMT
 WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

Quote:

> > FOR ALL YOUR ANTISEMITIC NEEDS.

> I don't like replying to this sort of stupidity, especially as it is in
> all likelihood just an idiotic troll, but I think there should be at
> least one reply making it clear (for the benefit of the archives, if
> nothing else) that this newsgroup is for discussing the C language, not
> for promoting vile racist propaganda, and that the vast majority of
> comp.lang.c subscribers - is "all" too much to hope for? - find the very
> idea of anti-Semitism to be a hideous blot on our civilisation.

Make it anti-anyone.

I thought it best left to rot.  However I did fire off about 4
abuse messages to URLs on the path list.  With luck one of them
can catch the moron.  These creatures are better ignored until
they do something tangible, and then they can rot elsewhere.

   (Remove "XXXX" from reply address. yahoo works unmodified)

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:11:37 GMT
 WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

Quote:

>> > FOR ALL YOUR ANTISEMITIC NEEDS.

>> I don't like replying to this sort of stupidity, especially as it is in
>> all likelihood just an idiotic troll, but I think there should be at

>I thought it best left to rot.  However I did fire off about 4
>abuse messages to URLs on the path list.  With luck one of them
>can catch the moron.  These creatures are better ignored until
>they do something tangible, and then they can rot elsewhere.

I got a response from one of the admins concerned saying the message
apparently violated their antispam policy, but they thought the
website was ok, since it appeared to hate everyone of all races
without prejudice. Admins are weird.
--
Mark McIntyre

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:40:04 GMT

1. http://www.mvps.org/windev/cpp/class.html problem

2. code from www.snippets.org - not working

3. http://www.ioccc.org/

4. www.HireAmericanCitizens.org

5. OT www.accu.org

6. www.faqs.org crisis

7. www.codeur.org

8. LOCAL -Boston, MA- BLU.ORG - 05/19/99: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux

9. wotsit.org down?!!

10. Eclipse.org in DotNet??