Video problems with switch to debugger
Author Message
 Video problems with switch to debugger

Hi,

I am using BorlandC++ V3.1 and I am programming an application in C.

I encounter a problem when I run my windows program using the de{*filter*}.
The video screen  gets   completely corrupted  and I usually have to do
a CTRL-ALT-DEL to get it  to right   itself. Are there any particular
settings that I should  use to prevent this problem. I   realise that the
V3.1 software uses the DOS version of the de{*filter*} and perhaps this is
causing the problem. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Best Regards,
-John

Fri, 23 May 1997 23:47:18 GMT

1. buffering, switching video pages.....

2. Switching video pages

3. Video Buffer switching in Turbo C

4. switching active video page in DOS without int 10 call

5. VC's debugger command-line switches.

6. help converting a video to a video file

7. Mouse/video problem and toolkits question

8. Video Capture Problem

9. Problems w/ video quality using CAnimateCtrl

10. video memory size problem

11. Video problems

12. problem: video output.