I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF
Author Message
 I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF

If someone knows how to program graphics on X-Windows platforms on Sun or
DEC workstations.  Please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Required disclaimer by my employer:
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF

Quote:

>If someone knows how to program graphics on X-Windows platforms on Sun or
>DEC workstations.  Please e-mail me.

While this isn't strictly a c.l.c question...

I suggest you get the O'Reilley series about X. I think they can be
reached at http://www.ora.com.

Best regards,
Derick.
| Derick R. Qua-Gonzalez                                      | ________ |
| Department of High Energy Physics, Cal State University     | \      / |

|     ``It is better to be hated for what one is,             |   \  /   |
|       than loved for what one is not.'' (A. Gide)           | G  \/ USA|
+-------------------------------------------------------------+----------+

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF

Quote:

>If someone knows how to program graphics on X-Windows platforms on Sun or
>DEC workstations.  Please e-mail me.

While this isn't strictly a c.l.c question...

I suggest you get the O'Reilley series about X. I think they can be
reached at http://www.ora.com.

Best regards,
Derick.
| Derick R. Qua-Gonzalez                                      | ________ |
| Department of High Energy Physics, Cal State University     | \      / |

|     ``It is better to be hated for what one is,             |   \  /   |
|       than loved for what one is not.'' (A. Gide)           | G  \/ USA|
+-------------------------------------------------------------+----------+

Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

2. Help with compiling a "canned" program

3. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM IN C

4. US-IL-Peoria ** ME's With HP-UX,IDEAS,Motif,networks,and C Experience needed!**

5. NEEDED: Good C++, Motif GUI Dev tools for Sun

6. need help in graphics programming in c, c++ or java

7. motif programming newsgroup

8. HELP: Need a good graphics/game programming book.

9. Need help programming graphics

10. ! Someone please guide me through writing a plug_in for a graphic application

11. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available