New White Paper
Author Message
 New White Paper

New White Paper - A Hybrid Process for the New Reality of Software
Development.  If you are involved with software projects including Java,
Internet/Intranets, Object Oriented methods, Client-Server, etc., you
should find this paper interesting.

Get it in Kulik & Lazarus Consulting's InfoBase at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please let us know what you think!

Peter Kulik

Thu, 06 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. white paper on namespaces and assemblies

2. White Paper: CC++

3. Where can I get the complete MSF white paper

4. In-memory database white paper

5. Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format

6. tool(s) or white paper to convert "c++" code to "c"

7. New New New

8. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

9. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

10. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

11. Custom Cursor Black and white color only??

12. White Box C