US-NJ-Old Bridge Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking
Author Message
 US-NJ-Old Bridge Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking

New fast pace Technology Firm committed to quality, client satisfaction and
technological excellence is putting together a team of  Software Developers,
and Software Support Engineers for long term project in Telecommunication/Voice
Mail laboratory, with a superb working environment.

We offer great compensation, performance incentives, and growth potential with
a new Technology Firm that is committed to becoming a market leader the in the
development of Multi-Media services and products.

To become part of our team please forward your resume to:

CCL Technologies
1308 Centennial Ave., Suite 161
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Fax: 908-248-3705

Other positions available:

SNMP/MIBs - HP OpenView  (Administration)

VMUIF - Voice Mail User Interface Forum  (Programmer or Developer)

UNIX/C, programming Oracle Developer - Telephone Switch, Voice Mail, Telephony,
Network Protocol Experience.  (Developer)

Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 US-NJ-Old Bridge Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking

[posted & mailed]

Hey there,

the newsgroup comp.lang.c is NOT the appropriate forum for posting job
offers. Please use *only* the newsgroups that were instituted for
expecially this purpose.

Stephan

Quote:

> New fast pace Technology Firm committed to quality, client satisfaction and
> technological excellence is putting together a team of  Software Developers,
> and Software Support Engineers for long term project in Telecommunication/Voice
> Mail laboratory, with a superb working environment.

> We offer great compensation, performance incentives, and growth potential with
> a new Technology Firm that is committed to becoming a market leader the in the
> development of Multi-Media services and products.

> To become part of our team please forward your resume to:

> CCL Technologies
> 1308 Centennial Ave., Suite 161
> Piscataway, NJ 08854

> Fax: 908-248-3705

> Other positions available:

> SNMP/MIBs - HP OpenView  (Administration)

> VMUIF - Voice Mail User Interface Forum  (Programmer or Developer)

> UNIX/C, programming Oracle Developer - Telephone Switch, Voice Mail, Telephony,
> Network Protocol Experience.  (Developer)

> Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NJ-Old Bridge UNIX/C, programming Oracle Developer - Telephone Switch, Voice Mail, Telephony

2. US-NJ-Old Bridge SNMP/MIBs - HP OpenView (Administration)

3. US-NJ-Unix/C developer needed

4. C program - Unix TCP/IP Server restart

5. TCP/IP network

6. DOS Network Programming with TCP/IP

7. Why are games networked IPX vs TCP/IP?

8. TCP/IP networking and implementation dependant datatypes.

9. Installing TCP/IP w/out network control panel?

10. US-TX-DFW: Server Side Programmer - C/C++ - UNIX

11. US-NY C++, Sybase, Win NT, UNIX Developer

12. US-Salt Lake City - Sr. Software Engineers- C C++ Ada Unix