Need help with simple C Program
Author Message
 Need help with simple C Program

I am new to C programming and need help with a problem that I am
trying to solve.  I have to print the following using nested for
statements.

                            *
                           ***
                         *****
                        *******
                      *********
                       *******
                        *****
                         ***
                          *

I have tried for hours to figure it out but to no avail.  Any help in
solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help in writing a simple C program

2. Need some help in writing a simple C program

3. Need Help on simple ISAM like program

4. need help in extremely simple c program

5. need help debugging simple c program

6. Need some help with tweeking a simple program

7. Help on a simple calculator program which needs Trigo, Arithmethic, log functions..[Apologies for repeat mail]

8. Simple BC+31 program - help needed

9. !Need help with simple C program

10. Need Help with a SIMPLE mouse control program in C.

11. Need Help in converting Simple C program to VC

12. Need help with simple dialog program?