Anyone ever made a DLL using Watcom 9.5
Author Message
 Anyone ever made a DLL using Watcom 9.5

I tried all day to fidel with the swiches and options and I do not seem
to guet anywere with the linker. If anyone as ever made a dll using
Watcom linker, please tell me what options did you use. Any help would
be well apreciated. It is getting rather frustrating...

                                Thanks.
                                Jean-Claude Cote.

Tue, 20 May 1997 05:58:06 GMT

1. Making a library in Watcom 9.5?

2. Looking for Watcom C/C++ 9.5

3. Looking for Watcom 9.5 32 bit ver.

4. I wanna buy Watcom 9.5

5. Watcom C++ 9.5 - Edu prices?

6. Anyone ever used AtlAxCreateControlEx???

7. has anyone ever used TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN

8. Anyone ever used CCtrlView?

9. Anyone ever figure out SSL using Winsock API?

10. wATCOM C/C++ 9.50

11. WATCOM 9.50

12. Has anyone used VOGLE with WATCOM compilers ?