Urgent help needed with Quick C
Author Message
 Urgent help needed with Quick C

Do any of you know where can I get graphics routines for quick C?

From Tan Sze Hou

Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent help needed with Quick C

Quote:
>Do any of you know where can I get graphics routines for quick C?

If this is a DOS based compiler you could try asking in
comp.os.msdos.programmer. Graphics are beyond the scope of the C
language itself and platform/compiler related question are best asked
in a platform/compiler related newsgroup.

Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP:Need copy of MS Quick C w/Quick assembler 2.5x for windows

2. URGENT URGENT dlopen() help needed...

3. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

4. needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#

5. Urgent Help Needed-Calling the help file.

6. Need help quick

7. NEED ** HELP ** QUICK

8. HELP: quick hypotenuse find needed

9. Win Icons Cache - Very Quick help needed

10. Need Help using Quick Win

11. Quick help needed

12. Novice needs quick help q/ gets();