ISO OF "C" SOURCE CODE FORMATTER
Author Message
 ISO OF "C" SOURCE CODE FORMATTER

I am looking for a source code formatter for the "C" language that

would allow the user to specify what the code should look like. I have
tried INDENT, but it doesn't have the ability to continue quoted string
onto another line. This is probably the most important feature I am looking
for. The source code I am working with has lines that exceed 500 bytes, which
I would like to generate multiple lines for but still preserve proper
indendation. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

Sat, 26 Jul 1997 12:16:11 GMT

1. Source formatters -- not the "right" solution

2. Source formatters -- not the "right" solution

3. C source code for "printf"

4. source code for "sh"

5. source code for Unix "split" command

6. "C" style checker/formatter

7. source code in "Algorithms in C"

8. Source code for unix "Cut" utility

9. source code for "C beautifier"

10. "SE Using MFC" source code

11. Looking for C source code "browser" ala "cscope"

12. remove() vrs fopen("""w")