Done it - Quick C now works
Author Message
 Done it - Quick C now works

Thanks for those who responded to my cry for help re:Quick C.

It now works, thanks to proper environment settings (a long story).

Tahnks all of you.

Paul.

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. emulating large registers and doing quick shifts

3. Can't retrieve cookies in .cs file, but works in aspx page

4. Where is the rough work done?

5. Quick question, why does this line of code work, I have never seen that syntaxt before:

6. Quick Sort, quicker, stable and anti-degeneration

7. Help-Quick answer to quick memory query

8. HELP:Need copy of MS Quick C w/Quick assembler 2.5x for windows

9. Quick C v2.0 versus Quick C v1.0

10. Difference between Quick C and Quick C/Win

11. Quick Question, Quick Answer

12. needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#