Problem with launching another .EXE-file within application
Author Message
 Problem with launching another .EXE-file within application

I have the following problem :

I want to exit my program and after the exit-command start another *.EXE file.
In pseudo-code it looks something like this :

     main()
       {
          Do_Something;
          exit;
          Start_Another_Exe;
       }

If somebody knows the solution, Please let me know
thank you !

Ronald van der List

Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with launching another .EXE-file within application
exit termiantes your program. Code written below it simply doesn't run.

To do what you want, try another thirth program like:

main()
{

    start_program_1;
    start_program_2;

Quote:
}

Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Launching Files in External Programs/Launching Applications

2. Need Help with launching a windows program from within an application

3. launching a console app from within a C# application

4. Launching Exe Files

5. launch .exe file 3 the end URGENT

6. launch a .exe file

7. launch an.exe file by passing parameters.

8. Launching a 2nd MFC .exe file

9. Debug a exe launched by another exe

10. Debug VC6 exe launched from VB6 exe

11. Help on file.c (not file.cpp) within SDI application

12. Include file to be distributed from within an EXE