runtime needed (getting system time?)
Author Message
 runtime needed (getting system time?)

I have an assignment in which I need to monitor the runtime of the programs
that I am writing in order to compare them.  If someone can tell me the
best way to do this in C, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks....

swood

--
  Dec. 11   Opening day of Michigan Muzzleloading deer (zones 2 & 3)
  Dec. 13   Closing day of Michigan Muzzleloading deer (zone 1)

Sat, 03 Jun 1995 10:27:55 GMT

1. getting and useing system time

2. getting system time on NT

3. Getting system time

4. getting wrong system time

5. getting the system time format

6. Getting idle time of system/os

7. Getting system date/time at midnight?

8. Getting system time from an NT server

9. Getting current system time in milliseconds

10. Need help with getting the system date on the file server

11. When to use System.Net and System.Runtime.Remoting

12. Need Help: random # from system time