Need C/C++ source code for real time graphing
Author Message
 Need C/C++ source code for real time graphing

Hi,
   I'm looking for C source code or programs to help me along on my summer
project. I'm a physics student working for the department for the summer.  My
job is to interface instruments for a  UHV system to a computer terminal to
monitor the progress of the experiments.  Part of the program will require
some real time graphing to ensure that he experiment is progressing properly.
I have no experience with graphics, all the programming I've done has been
numerical and text oriented.So what I'm looking for  is some helpful hints,
source code I could adapt, places to look for code, books, information in
general on C graphics.  I need to use C since the instruments used came with
C software (Microsft Developer, Borland C/C++).

Send suggestions to: Craig Storey

Thanks

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed on REAL TIME graph drawing with MFC

2. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

3. cs source code

4. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

5. Window source code needed (text or graph in C)

6. help on Writing Real Time efficient code in C/C++

7. How to draw Real time graph in VC++

8. How to draw Real time graph in VC++

9. The real serial.cs

11. Need C++ text for non cs major course

12. Need Simple C++ source code to display Bit-map file