Flow Chart Programs and Source Code scanners.
Author Message
 Flow Chart Programs and Source Code scanners.

HELP!!!!

  I'm working for a contractor and one of our customers is about to
dump an embedded system written in C on us.  There will be very little
time to study and correct the bugs in the code and no room for error
so accuracy and detail of the output is a big deal.  Please if you
know of a good source code analyser program I sure would like to know
how to get my hands on it.  I would prefer shareware programs so I can
test it out on a earlier Rev of the software, so far every program we
have tried has failed to accurately document the code.  But if you
know of an outstanding commercial program please let me know who I can
contact to discuss the features and pricing.

  Also I'm looking for a good FLOW CHARTING program.  Trying to keep
up with paper flow charts is too complex and I would like to automate
them.

Thanks in advance!

Roy McGinn

Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Flow Chart Programs and Source Code scanners.

Quote:
>HELP!!!!

>  I'm working for a contractor and one of our customers is about to
>dump an embedded system written in C on us.  There will be very little
>time to study and correct the bugs in the code and no room for error
>so accuracy and detail of the output is a big deal.  Please if you
>know of a good source code analyser program I sure would like to know
>how to get my hands on it.  I would prefer shareware programs so I can
>test it out on a earlier Rev of the software, so far every program we
>have tried has failed to accurately document the code.  But if you
>know of an outstanding commercial program please let me know who I can
>contact to discuss the features and pricing.

>  Also I'm looking for a good FLOW CHARTING program.  Trying to keep
>up with paper flow charts is too complex and I would like to automate
>them.

>Thanks in advance!

>Roy McGinn

In general, you get what you pay for. If interested in commercial
tools, check out our web site at http://stout.levtech.com.

---

= Leverage Technologists, Inc.  =       Reverse Engineering,          =
= 6701 Democracy Blvd.          =       Reengineering,                =
= Bethesda, MD  20817           =       Maintenance, and              =
= Suite 324                     =       Quality Assurance             =
= (301)309-8783                 =       tools and services.           =
= http://stout.levtech.com/     =                                     =

Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Source code to Flow chart

2. Need a flow chart source code generator...

3. source code analyzer and/or flow chart generator

4. source code analyzer and/or flow chart generator

5. Looking for a program to produce flow charts of C source

6. Need flow charting software for C programs

7. flow chart program

8. Flow Charting Program.

9. Scanner for error in source code file

10. Anyone know about Flow chart Control?

11. experiences with flow-chart generators??

12. Help, Flow Chart Generator?