ANN: hashlib package v 1.0
Author Message
 ANN: hashlib package v 1.0

Since no bugs have been reported for some time, this is now a
released module rather than beta status.  The release includes the
demonstration applications markov.c and wdfreq.c together with a
set of regression tests.  The following is an excerpt from the
readme.txt file included:

---------

GENERAL (modified 2002-03-12)
=======

Hashlib implements a generalized hash storage data base package
which has O(1) storage and retrieval performance.  It removes
all the effort of implementation and storage management, and
only requires that a few application specific routines be
provided.  It can report statistics and is thus also an
excellent test bed for checking hash function performance.

The complete package can be found at:

   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

I have removed this from Beta status, and marked hashlib.c as
being version 1.0.0.0.  There have been no bug reports in over
six months.  All code, except the detection of keyboard input
in the demo wdfreq.c, is ISO standard C.

   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ >  USE worldnet address!

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:49:44 GMT

1. ANN: hashlib package updated.

2. ANN: hashlib v1.0.0.1 released

3. ANN: Maverick.NET 1.0 released

4. ANN: VSIPL 1.0 API

5. Should I buy a Grid Package and Report Package

6. ANN: Visual CASE 1.0 now shipping! (ATL now supported...)

7. ANN: Visual CASE 1.0 now shipping! (ATL now supported...)

8. ANN: Stingray's Objective Chart 1.0 now shipping!!!!!

9. FW 1.0 SP3 - ListView empty lines

10. VS 2003 targeting .NET Framework 1.0

11. FW 1.0 SP2 - TextBox component problem or code?

12. Autodoc 1.0