any vb sample code for access database function
Author Message
 any vb sample code for access database function

Quote:

> I am new in vb design, anybody can email some sample code or show me some site to download, I just want to design a vb program to load an MS access database(phonebook directory), I can search by name , by postcode, by tel no, to select some company.

> thanks
> ts

This post is all over the Linux newsgroups as well --
Clueless, or troll?

[hopefully gone]

--ag
--
Artie Gold, Austin, TX  (finger the cs.utexas.edu account for more info)

--
I am looking for work. Contact me.

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:15:33 GMT

1. any vb sample code for access database function

2. Sample code snippets to access SQL database?

3. REQ: Sample Wanted: DCOM server accessing Database

4. please give me sample program of console app connecting to odbc access database

5. VB Code from this VC++ sample

6. Win32 software page : Sample code, freeware, shareware (Delphi, C/C++, VB)

7. Help: MFC Database Sample code (non-GUI)

8. MFC Database Sample code (non-GUI)

9. Seek sample VC++ code editing a database on the web

10. Help: MFC Database Sample code (non-GUI)

11. database codes sample

12. Help: MFC Database Sample code (non-GUI)