HELP!!! NEED more code!!!
Author Message
 HELP!!! NEED more code!!!

hi all, I am C newbie. I want to know more about unix source code.
Where can I get more unix C source code example on Internet??
If you know, please mail their URL address to me??

Fred(C newbie)

URL= http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ccmok1

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! NEED more code!!!

: hi all, I am C newbie. I want to know more about unix source code.
: Where can I get more unix C source code example on Internet??
: If you know, please mail their URL address to me??

There's lots of free C code for UNIX, more than you could ever read;
lots of it is on sunsite-unc.edu, and also on ftp.funet.fi -- but
you better use a mirror site.  From your WWW browser use the URL
        ftp://sunsite-unc.edu
or something similar.

Hope this helps,
--
        - Wolfgang

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! NEED more code!!!

: hi all, I am C newbie. I want to know more about unix source code.
: Where can I get more unix C source code example on Internet??
: If you know, please mail their URL address to me??

Try getting at the GNU archives, found at prep.ai.mit.edu. The programs
there are available free of charge, with the sources included, etc.
However, the licensing agreement says that if you're redistributing, you
must include them w/o charge.... see the LICENSE file for more details.

Nexx

/---------------------------------------\
|   A  man's  life  is  but  a war,     |
|   Not a  war fought for  a state,     |
|   But one fought against oneself.     |
|   He need never  to  fight alone;     |
|   For  he   shall  always  have  /----<
|   His companions from the heart  |K.H.|
\----------------------------------^----/

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! Need C code for game

2. Help! Need example code of making MFC ActiveX control use IPersist

3. HELP: Need C-code browser source code

4. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

5. Help needed: Code generation for CASE/SWITCH statements

6. Need Help!!Convert IL code to C#

7. Need help with my code ...

8. Need Help finding a grid interpolation C code!

9. Help! I need a code snippet

10. Help needed to understand IOCCC code

11. Help - Need DES code

12. case-insensitive strstr - my code, need help