how to convert source code pascal to source code c
Author Message
 how to convert source code pascal to source code c

Quote:

>Hi.

>I'm trying to convert my source code in Pascal to source
>code c language.  are there an utility to do that ?
>could you help me?

Your brain, a C book, and the thing you used to type this message (computer...)

Good luck!
Steve

Wed, 08 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to convert source code pascal to source code c
Un bel giorno, tutt'a un tratto Steve si mise a scrivere :

Quote:
>>I'm trying to convert my source code in pascal to source
>>code c language.  are there an utility to do that ?
>>could you help me?

I can suggest two helpful utilities : LEX and YACC.

These programs are used to build compilers and could give you a good help in
parsing the pascal source to be converted.

Obviously you should write your program in C.

Skyscraper (apprezzatelo adesso : eviterete la coda)

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need utility to convert Pascal source code to C

2. Java source code to CSharp source code converter

3. Converting Turbo Pascal source to C source

4. Urgent Reply : Convert Turbo Pascal 7.0 code to Visual C++ 6.0 code

5. Wanted: Program to convert Pascal code to C code

6. mp3 source code ? - Source.zip (1/1)

7. mp3 source code ? - Source.zip (0/1)

8. Source code sources?

9. Source Code convert .BMP to .GIF ?

10. Utility to convert VB source code to VC++

11. Convert bmp to exe, source code needed!

12. New C# Source Code Sample - Running JScript.NET Code from C# Apps