unsigned long long int
Author Message
 unsigned long long int

What's the difference between:

unsigned long

and

unsigned long int

?

Is there a resonable document on the web that describes the c type
system? I have Plauger's The Standard C Library but can you recommend
a complementary text that covers these vitals?

Thanks,
Mike

--
signature pending

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:37:23 GMT
 unsigned long long int

Quote:
>What's the difference between:
>unsigned long
>and
>unsigned long int
>?

One ends with four more characters.  (This probably sounds like a
flip answer, but in fact, that *is* the only difference.)

Quote:
>Is there a resonable document on the web that describes the c type
>system?

The C99 standard is available in PDF form for $18; is that reasonable
enough? :-)

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:46:17 GMT
 unsigned long long int
Michael B. Allen a crit dans le message ...

Quote:
>What's the difference between:
>unsigned long

next time, try to be consistent with your subject line.
was: <<unsigned long long int>>

Quote:
>and

>unsigned long int

>?

No difference.

-hs-    "spaces, not tabs" email: emdel at noos.fr
ISO-C Library: http://secure.dinkumware.com/htm_cl/
FAQ de FCLC : http://www.isty-info.uvsq.fr/~rumeau/fclc

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:47:57 GMT

1. char size (was long long long long long int)

2. (unsigned int)(unsigned long)(void *)p

3. typecasting int to long long int

4. format specifier for unsigned long long

5. printing unsigned long long problem

6. long vs unsigned long

7. long long long long integers

8. UINT, LONG vs. unsigned, long

9. unsigned long to long without lossage (Help)

10. char * in network byte order to unsigned long int

11. How can we multiply number which are greater than unsigned long int

12. unsigned long int --- reading and writnig