Beta testers sought for web-based Intro to C course
Author Message
 Beta testers sought for web-based Intro to C course

DigitalThink, the premier producer of web-based training courses, is
seeking beta testers for our new course, Introduction to C Programming.
The course was written by noted UC/Santa Cruz computer science professor
Ira Pohl, author (with Al Kelley) of C by Dissection: The Essentials of
C Programming. Even though the course assumes no previous programming
experience, we'd like beta testers at a variety of levels from
non-programmers to intermediate C programmers.

What does beta testing this course consist of? We'd like you to commit
to approximately 10 hours a week and work through the entire course
(which should take about 30 hours), then report any problems, concerns,
difficulties, and successes to the course producer. The course is
self-paced and all you need is an internet connection, either Netscape
Navigator 3.0 or higher or Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher, an ANSI C
compiler, a sound card, and the desire to learn.

The course is scheduled to begin beta testing on May 5, 1997 and
continue for 30 days.

If you're interested in this opportunity, please e-mail

your level of programming experience and what operating system you use.
To find out more about DigitalThink, stop by www.digitalthink.com and
see what we're up to.

Thanks!

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

2. Seeking beta testers...

3. Seeking beta testers for product list database

4. TabStripPanel Control Beta Released - Beta Testers Wanted!

5. Survey on using C as intro CS langauge (?)

6. Survey on using C as intro CS langa

7. C-oriented text for intro CS II

8. Intro to Linux Programming (C) courses online

9. Switching intro programming language courses

10. Needed: Good intro C course assigments

11. C in an intro course

12. Looking for good textbook for CS course