Why Is Void Main(Void)???
Author Message
 Why Is Void Main(Void)???

Quote:
>  I have now bought K&R2 as a backup, but it doesn't look like somethin
>  I can LEARN the language from. (Um. Well, I learnt 6809 code from the
>  programmer's reference card many years ago, but C seems harder... :-)

I certainly hope not.  Heh.  Can't learn to speak English by just
picking up a dictionary.

   Will Guynes

"Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.  At best
he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and
not make messes in the house." - Lazarus Long (RAH)

 * RM 1.3 02147 *

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 18:17:00 GMT

1. what's the difference between void main(void) and int main(void)

2. Why Is Void Main(Void) Funny?

3. Why Is Void Main(Void) Fu

4. Why Is Void Main(Void) Funny?

5. main(void) vs void main ()

6. void main(void) or int main() ??

7. from void (void*) to void (_cdecl*) (void*)

8. Purpose of void main (void) and Functions

9. Is void main(void) a standard or not?

10. void main(void) ????

11. void main(void) illegal??

12. void main(void)