Indian Hill Style Guide
Author Message
 Indian Hill Style Guide

Can someone email me information for accessing the Indian Hill Style
Guide?  Thanks,

Al Folsom

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Indian Hill Style Guide

Quote:

>Can someone email me information for accessing the Indian Hill Style
>Guide?  Thanks,

>Al Folsom

    It's in the FAQ.

--
----
Eric

"If anyone finds this offensive, I am prepared not only to retract my
words, but also to deny under oath that I ever said them." -- Tom Lehrer
----

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Indian Hill Style Guide

Quote:
>Can someone email me information for accessing the Indian Hill Style
>Guide?  Thanks,
>Al Folsom

Try anonymous ftp from (Site: File or directory):

cs.washington.edu ~ftp/pub/cstyle.tar.Z
 (128.95.1.4) (the updated Indian Hill guide)

cs.toronto.edu doc/programming

giza.cis.ohio-state.edu pub/style-guide

Thu, 13 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. indian hills style guide

2. Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

3. Indian Hills Style guide

4. Indian Hill style guide - summary

5. Indian Hill style guide needed

6. Indian Hill Style Guide

7. Indian Hill C Style Guide

8. Plain text Indian Hill Guide

9. Need postscript version of Indian Hill Guide

10. Indian Hill Style Sheet

11. Indian Hills C Style and Coding Standards

12. Indian Hill Coding Style Standard