***COMPLETE PROGRAMMING NEWBIE: PLEASE HELP!!!***
Author Message
 ***COMPLETE PROGRAMMING NEWBIE: PLEASE HELP!!!***

I recently discovered some pretty neat programs made in the C language (as
far as I know, am am a newbie so I am not completely sure) and programming
became an interest to me.  Does anyone know any web sites that can help me
get started or is there anyone here that can get me started???????  Thanks

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ***COMPLETE PROGRAMMING NEWBIE: PLEASE HELP!!!***

Quote:
>I recently discovered some pretty neat programs made in the C language (as
>far as I know, am am a newbie so I am not completely sure) and programming
>became an interest to me.  Does anyone know any web sites that can help me
>get started or is there anyone here that can get me started???????  Thanks

Hay Kemp,

You can start by going to a book store and purchase a beginning
programming book on C.  If ;you look real close to some of the enclose
software you could find one with a compilier so that you can do the
examples in the book,

So books that I have are C in 21 days, Teach yourself C, Certif. C
among my collection of programming books.  These will get you started.
I am currently a programmer of C at my current job and I love the
language also.

Later.

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

I have found the comp.lang.c FAQ http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
to be helpful, as well as http://www.lysator.liu.se/c/

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
    -- Will Rogers

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Complete Newbie-Thanx for help

2. complete MFC newbie needs help...

3. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

4. Please please help a newbie!!

5. Please please help a newbie!!

7. Help C newbie need help please

8. Help C newbie need help please

9. HELP on ATL with VC7 - newbie please help...

10. newbie: need guidance for a c program (please)

11. Complete Newbie Where to start?

12. complete newbie question