ANSI C spec
Author Message
 ANSI C spec

Where can I obtain a (preferably free) copy of the ANSI C spec:

    ANSI-Programming Language C, X3.159-1989

(Is this is the latest rev?)

thanks,

--andy;

Tue, 28 Sep 1993 17:46:19 GMT
 ANSI C spec

Quote:

>Where can I obtain a (preferably free) copy of the ANSI C spec:
>    ANSI-Programming Language C, X3.159-1989
>(Is this is the latest rev?)

There is only one rev.  The Frequently Asked Questions list, posted once
a month or so to this group, gives addresses for orders.  As for "free"...
ha ha ha ha ha :-<.  No.  Expensive.  Paper copies only.  See the FAQ.
--

Thu, 30 Sep 1993 10:49:13 GMT

1. Possible Non-Compliance with ANSI C++ spec

2. Is the ANSI C spec available for download?

3. Is the ANSI C spec available for download?

4. does the ansi spec say anything about cc(1)

5. ANSI C Library Spec Online?

6. Q: Spec. for ANSI C

7. Need ANSI / POSIX spec for C

8. ANSI C spec on ftp??