"Touching" code sections
Author Message
 "Touching" code sections

Hello,

What would be the best way to dynamically "Touch" my code within a
coff executable (virtaul addressing, ARM, CE environment).  I can only
really think of viewing the start and end functions within the
executable (say via a map file or dumpbin call) and then memcpy'ing
some arbitraty number of bytes to a buffer from start func to end
func.  Would something like this be better to do with assembly?

Basically, I want all of my code address translations to be in my page
table.

Thank you for your time.

Chris

Thu, 26 May 2005 02:57:53 GMT
 "Touching" code sections

Quote:

> What would be the best way to dynamically "Touch" my code within a
> coff executable (virtaul addressing, ARM, CE environment).  I can
> only really think of viewing the start and end functions within the
> executable (say via a map file or dumpbin call) and then memcpy'ing
> some arbitraty number of bytes to a buffer from start func to end
> func.  Would something like this be better to do with assembly?

> Basically, I want all of my code address translations to be in my
> page table.

What is your C question?

Thu, 26 May 2005 05:39:54 GMT

1. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

3. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

4. ""help with TSR""

5. Parse trees and "("")"

6. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

8. Linker report a warning: warning LNK4039: section "001" specified with /SECTION option does not exist

9. The linker report a warning: : warning LNK4039: section "001" specified with /SECTION option does not exist

10. Hate new "tabbed" code document view

11. Help with slow "Generating Code..."

12. VC7: Injected "Invoke()" code appears broken