good C cross-reference generator (not cxref) - where???
Author Message
 good C cross-reference generator (not cxref) - where???

Subject line says it all.  I can't use cxref since I can't overide it's
choice of C pre-processor and the one it uses is not ANSI (and my code
is).  Is there any way to override cxref's defaults (man page was worthless)
or is there a better tool (free) out there?  I have gcc (2.1) but couldn't
find any cross-reference option in it's documentation (p.s. is there a special
utility "MakeInfo" needed to make reading the documentation easier? and where
do I get it?).

Thanks,
        Craig
--
*                           * "I just found out that the brain is like a   *
* Craig A. Heilman          * computer.  If that's true, then there really *

*                           * running DOS." - VH1's Stand Up Spotlight     *

Sat, 14 Jan 1995 04:55:29 GMT

1. Need: ANSI cxref (cross-reference utility)

2. ANNOUNCE: CCR - A C Cross-Reference generator

3. Looking for a cross platform RANDOM number generator

4. Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed

5. Looking for good textbook for CS course

6. Good CS Programs

8. Cross-referencing classes

9. Cross Reference Utility for C Source?

10. C/C++ cross reference tool

11. Concept Q: string reference type is not behave in reference using = sign

12. Cross-reference in include files