conversion from Borland Pascal to Borland C
Author Message
 conversion from Borland Pascal to Borland C

I'm looking for an utility for conversion sources from Borland Pascal
to Borland C.
I tried TPTC 1.7 but it has some problems and doesn't work with
borland pascal 7.0
Thank you

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion from Borland Pascal to Borland C

Quote:
>I'm looking for an utility for conversion sources from Borland Pascal
>to Borland C.
>I tried TPTC 1.7 but it has some problems and doesn't work with
>borland pascal 7.0

The following section of the FAQ is relevant:

20.26:  Does anyone know of a program for converting Pascal or fortran
        (or LISP, Ada, awk, "Old" C, ...) to C?

You can ftp most Usenet FAQs from rtfm.mit.edu under /pub/usenet.

Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland Pascal to Borland C++ translator package?

2. Borland Turbo Pascal to C conversion routine(s)

3. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

4. ptoc.tgz Pascal to C/C++ converter, w/ Borland Graphics Interface

5. How do I convert Borland Pascal source files to C

6. Call Microsoft C Functions from Borland Pascal 7.0

7. Pascal to Borland C

8. Borland Pascal to C translator package

9. Turbo Pascal to Borland C

10. Borland C++ and Turbo Pascal (.OBJ files)...

11. Linking in Borland C++ .OBJ's with Turbo Pascal 5.5

12. Borland C 3.1 Borland Make 3.6 problem